So, are you searching for ” how to blog tutorial”? I’m so glad you’re here! I have tried my best to offer the most complete online tutorial on how to blog for profit. I want to be able to successfully show you the steps required to build a good blog that generates income with no or little technical experience. This is the site I wish I had when I started over 4 years ago.
Psst…there’s a free training school where you are taught everything on how to turn your passion to profit. And is free to join is called Wealthy Affiliate
For the right beginner, or Advanced blogger, it’s the complete pack of training from website setup to content creation and Affiliate marketing the list continues. I advice you sign up here if you are serious about knowing “how to blog and earn money” . Read my thoughts about it here.
When I started my first blog in 2011, I did’t have any experience at all, i searched for everything on google. I almost lost my mind because I will see a post and the writer is writing to already experienced tech guys and I read all the way down and I don’t get my answers. I vowed to my self that anyone who comes in contact with me will not have to go through same steps again. This tutorial contains everything I learned along the way and is designed specially for anyone who want to be learn how to blog step-by-step.
Why you should start a blog?
There are many reasons you might consider it. Here are a few popular ones:
- Make money while working from home. If you want to make a full-time income blogging initially it requires hard work. I am Making money with my blogs just putting in 3-4hrs a day. And you can achieve the same. is.
- Improve your IQ.The ability to think clearly and generate ideas is one of life’s most critical skills, When you Blog because you are constantly teaching a skill or reporting on news around your Niche that void is filled, Blogging helps you grow your thinking muscles exponentially.
- Build an audience for your brand. People trust teachers and people who give them value, When you start a blog, while you naturally create valuable information in your niche, you will be building an audience of loyal followers at very little cost.
It lets you help other people
If you want to influence young people, smokers, or any group of people you target, blogging can help you achieve that.You want to spread the virtues of your faith? Start a blog. You wish people would make better choices in relationships and want to help them achieve that? Start a blog.
It’s happening. Ordinary people everywhere are choosing themselves to do extraordinary things in other people’s lives via a blog. You can do it too, and now’s the best time ever to start
I’m sure you have seen a good reason to start a blog and what you stand to benefit blogging. Now let’s go start a blog.
Steps to start a blog
In just minutes you’ll discover:
- How to pick an in-demand, hot niche so you always have plenty of readers.
- How to get your blog up and running (even if you don’t have tech skills).
- How to start creating blog posts that your visitors will love. So we will follow five basic steps to creating a profitable blog for you…
- Pick what to blog about
- Choose a blogging platform
- Monetize Your Blog
- Start Blogging
- Get Traffic
Step 1: Decide what to blog about
If you’re part of a business, company or organization, you will just blog about your offline business. Your blog should be related to the product(s) or service(s) you provide, or the cause you promote.
If you’re an individual looking to profit while you blog then see my full Niche selection guide. but a few things to keep in mind are:
- Blog about something you enjoy.
- Blog about something with plenty of room for discussion.
- Most importantly, choose a niche in which you can establish yourself as an authority.
The goal for any blog is to become the go-to resource for its topic or niche. Don’t fret incase you have none of the above you can get ideas from this list of Niches.
Step 2: Set Up a Blog
They best service I recommend and use is Siterubix because get to Build, Learn, and Succeed on your new blog. SiteRubix takes website building to a completely new level by allowing you to turn your passion into a thriving Internet business. They take care of all technical aspects of building a website and provided an experience that allows you to be up and running within minutes. SiteRubix is powered by WealthyAffiliate.com which provides you with training, support, and tools to turn your creation into something truly valuable. SiteRubix is the whole package you need for your blog, it comes with Cloud hosting, Site Builder and Training. You might buy your domain name then proceed to SiteRubix to set up your blog.
Step 3: Monetize the Blog
Now here’s where it starts getting exciting. Because unlike those bloggers where teenagers share their angst-filled thoughts, you’re blogging as a business. You’re looking to turn your content into cold, hard cash. And that means you need to create a plan as to how you’re going to monetize your blog. Let me share with you the following three ways to do it:
- Sell Your Own Offers
- Promote Affiliate Products
- Sell Advertising
I did a full detailed guide on how to monetizing a blog read it here
Step 4: Start Blogging
Right now your blog is just a skeleton, a platform waiting for you to start filling it up with content. And that’s exactly what you’re going to do in this step. I want you to do two things:
1. Populate your blog with at least six posts. That’s right, I want you to write and publish at least six posts initially. That’s because it “fills up” the front page of your blog and makes your blog look busy. Think about it. If you just have one or two articles on your blog when your first visitors start streaming in, it’s unlikely those visitors will come back. Your blog looks dead. So give your visitors a good reason to come back by giving them some of your best advice in those initial six posts.
2. Commit to blogging regularly. Once you’ve populated your blog initially, then you should commit to blogging at least once a week. Depending on your blog, you may even do it more often (even daily). But the point is, make a schedule and commit to it.
To help you in this phase you can enter for the thirty day blogging challenge and dare yourself to succeed.
Step 5: Blog for Traffic
Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of a self-hosted WordPress site. Traffic, regardless of the nature of your online business is the root of all success. If you can learn how to effectively get traffic to your website, you can accomplish an extraordinary amount of success. And this are a few things you can keep in mind
- Understand the Principles of Website Traffic
- Build an Experience That is User Based
- Pick the right fight and get loads of traffic
- Creating Content That Converts
- Become Proficient Using the WordPress Editor
- Make Your Content Beautifully Engaging
- Create Contents that Targets Affiliate Programs
- Leverage Product Reviews
Do you want to learn WordPress basics?
Visit my website at www.kongasms.com for a full list of list of all my tips, tools & tutorials on how to customize and set up a wordpress website.
Do you want to tweak your blog design?
If you’re like most, you’ll want to customize your design a bit. Here is my post about choosing a WordPress theme and what I use.
Do you want to learn how to get traffic to your blog?
I’ve written many suggestions in this post.
Do you want to make money blogging?
Do you want help keeping up with all the latest blogging news?
Sign up for The Useletter®. It’s hard to keep up with the latest info about blogging, online business and social media. I wade through the internet and send out bite-sized tips every Saturday morning. It’s completely free and very popular.
Was this post helpful? If so, would you consider sharing it with others who might appreciate it as well? Simply use the sharing buttons below. Thanks!